Continuing Education and Accreditation of prior experimental learning
The accreditation of prior experimental learning is a measure that enables any person, with no regard to age, level of studies or status, to validate his acquired knowledge and experiences to obtain a professional certificate.
The école Camondo offers a Accreditation of prior experimental learning. to obtain part of or the entire title “Architecte intérieur – designer” (recorded at the level 1 of the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles).
Required terms: prove at least one year of activity (salaried, non-salaried or volunteering) in the fields of interior architecture and/or design under the responsibility of a project conceptor. The Accreditation of prior experimental learning is open to French or foreign candidates.
For the Accreditation of prior experimental learning and the Lifelong Learning, the school has the status « référençable » in Datadock, which gives it the possibility to be integrated to the reference catalogues of the financers of the professional learning and in this way, benefit from equal or public financing. Find more information here.
- Tuesday 24th of April 2018 the latest, école Camondo must receive the applications files for the first phase.
- Friday 1st of January 2018 the latest, students will be notified of the decision concerning their admissibility.
- Tuesday 11 of September 2018 the latest, école Camondo must receive the application files of the second phase
- Starting Friday 15th of September 2018, expertise of the applications
- Over the course of the month of November 2018, Accreditation of prior experimental learning jury.
Contact: Edith Chabre, administrative director.
• Examination of admissibility of the file of the application: 300 €
• Examination of the file of accreditation of prior learning: 900 €